Bath is a beautiful city with superb venues: “amongst the best of any English destination” (James Berresford, CEO of Visit England). Whether you are looking for a large or small conference room, that special backdrop for your corporate event, or green open spaces to plan an inspirational team-building day – Bath has it all.
WHAT BATH HAS TO OFFER
- Hold a Champagne reception around the torch-lit Roman Baths
- Exclusively hire the luxurious Lucknam Park for that special corporate event
- Entertain clients at a Bath Rugby home game, located in the centre of the city
- Play golf on some of the finest courses in the South West
- Get competitive on a unique sheep shepherding team-building day at Folly Farm
- Choose a small meeting room in the very heart of the city
WHY CHOOSE BATH?
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The only place in the UK where you can bathe in naturally hot spring water
- Easily navigate the city by foot
- 29 venues are a 20 minute walk from the train station
- 90 minutes from London with First Great Western (conference train fares from £41)
- Simple, cost-effective bike hire schemes throughout the city
“Bath offers… quality and a different atmosphere, which is missing in many other towns and cities”, Arthur Rowe, Longrow Travel and Events.
So why not hold your next conference, meeting, incentive, team building day or corporate event in Bath and experience our fabulous city for yourself?
Features This Month
Miller & Carter
Miller & Carter’s private dining rooms make for great meeting rooms whatever the event, from staff conferences to training days and annual meetings.
Experience a different kind of corporate event with our unique and inspiring venue. Longleat House delivers a sophisticated experience, while the Safari Park provides adventure on our doorstep.
An award-winning, sustainable day and residential conference venue located in the heart of a 250-acre nature reserve in the Chew Valley (just 10 miles from Bath).